Designer and Technical Assistant / Draftsman
GA Design is an interior design company based in London with additional offices worldwide including Budapest. We are a young and enthusiastic team of designers that specializes in 5 star plus hotels and upscale apartments.
We are looking to take on additional team members in our Budapest office for the positions Designer and Technical Assistant / Draftsman :
As the communication and documentation happens in English a fluent knowledge of the language is essential as well as an excellent AutoCAD skill. Sketch-Up/ 3D modelling software is preferred and a good knowledge of PowerPoint and Photoshop is desirable.
- Help in developing design solutions for high-end international hotel interiors based on a design direction set by the office manager
- Assist in the overall concept presentations
- Work with fellow team members to achieve services co-ordination
- Provide options for the selection of materials and finishes
- Undertake documentation of the agreed concept designs
- Help in the writing of specifications and schedules
- Attend project meetings
Our GA Design Budapest office has recently won the Gold Key Award in New York for the Bomonti Hilton Hotel Istanbul while The Ritz-Carlton Budapest Presidential Suite designed by our team has been chosen among the 10 most luxurious new suites around the world.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic team for a competitive and officially declared salary please send your application including your English CV with a portfolio of less than 5 MB to Ms Agota SIROKI to the following email address: